Wednesday 28 December 2016

2016

I can clearly recall 1st Jan’16: New Year party with family and post-party hangover. What an amazing beginning of leap year it was! But, who knew this beginning was just a trailer and there were lots left to be cracked down ahead. 2016 wasn’t any near to those previous years; it was a ride through peaks and valleys.  A year I would bookmark and read again and again.

It started pretty well like those normal New Year beginning days but … Things changed! Manali was the turning point in my life. Dreams changed, People changed, Destination changed and everything around me was changing. I started discovering myself in a new way. It seemed like a chapter in my life was ending and I had to cut off few anchors to accept this change and move ahead in my life. It was the most difficult phase in my life.

While passing these difficult days, I made few hasty decisions, worked in wrong directions and ended up regretting things that had to do a lot with my future. Music and some me-time helped to cope up and I was back on track. Now, things are where they are supposed to be and I’m where I’m supposed to be.  I have no expectations with 2017. I just want to keep walking towards my destination and live life my way now.


2016 Thank you for everything and 2017 bring it on!!

Lesson learned : Expectation kills!

source: image- http://www.gettyimages.in

  

1 comment:

  1. Anushka, Just read couple of your blogs. You have a flair in writing.
    Have a good time ahead. Cheers...

    Regards.
    -Shashi Divekar

    ReplyDelete